dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best thing about Facebook

If you upload any content to facebook, you cease to be the legal owner of that content, so your famil pictures are nolonger yours and facebook can sell that content to corporations for them to use, so one day you could be driving down the road and see yourself on a big billboard in an advert for whatever is being advertised and you won't see a penny in revenue for your image being used.

I am surprised you are not aware of this as its well known how FC derives some of its income, it sells access to data, sells advertising space, sells content, etc. You didn't think Zuccerberg made his billions by advertising alone did you?
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?

The user interface, of course!
    And obviously, for businesses to establish themselves on social media platforms and attract higher traffic to their websites.

Facebook site to social bookmarking site best idea

Hello friend, facebook fanpages are great source for brand promotion and genuine traffic. Also, facebook ads are now consider as fruitful for business and lead generation.
    thank you

The best thing about Facebook is it's the best source to promote your business over Facebook and you can be sure to get much traffic from this.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalpoin8 View Post
    Best: Organized well, Easy to Find People, Communication is great, None of those useless things like layouts used in Myspace.
    Totally agree.. Simple and easy to use. No wonder even adults like 60 and above have their own facebook accounts, haha
    I remember they used to have this video chat, but now its gone.

Facebook best because every day new update and new..

Facebook Best to website promoting and website traffic.

Facebook's Privacy and security is awesome as compare to any other social networking site and also, and friend finder feature is good, you can find a lot of your old friends too using Facebook.
    Visit Home Page

Thread Information