www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What tool is the interface using ? How to create something similar with wordpress.

Hybrid View

What tool is the interface using ? How to create something similar with wordpress.

https://www.blanklabel.com/fabric

What tool is the interface using ? How to create something similar with wordpress. Need help, building this

The site you mention uses custom JavaScript software for the fabric selection effect. It's not something you'll find pre-built online.

Is there a way to get this done in wordpress? I really want to build this, to ma existing site

Quote Originally Posted by luckyadirake View Post
    Is there a way to get this done in wordpress? I really want to build this, to ma existing site
    What is your existing site? and no, you cant build this in word press.

A qualified M-Audio hardware interface is required to use Pro Tools MP software
    The M-Audio interface must be connected to your computer to use Pro Tools MP software
    Pro Tools MP supports the use of any single supported M-Audio peripheral. Simultaneous use of multiple M-Audio peripherals is not supported.
    Other audio interfaces from M-Audio have not been qualified with MP
    Audio interfaces by Digidesign or any manufacturer other than the M-Audio interfaces listed below will not work with Pro Tools MP software

Is there a way to get this done in wordpress? I really want to build this, to ma existing site . http://www.friv2friv3friv4.com

Thread Information