B2C Website development -Drupal, Django, Ruby on Rails (ROR), Nodes
What is the best suited web technology to develop site similar to zomato.com (B2C website) considering these4 technology (Drupal, Django, Ruby on Rails (ROR), Nodes) . Considering technology from business decision stand-point as such each of them have its CONS & PROS?
-Cons & Pros on these technology in perspective to develop B2C website to support following features driven more from business stand point:
• To Support Cloud Hosting on this website that will allow User to maintain data on cloud and acess from anywhere.
• Security aspect to exchange info & data between USERS in cloud space.
• Social Engagement to create User content and share via social engagement
• Development cost and resource availability in market on these technologies.
• Future Maintenance/Bug fix of Cod/future enhancement
• Uniqueness of this technology to suite B2C website.
Please do provide Cons & pros for following business drivers to decided what is best technology (Drupal, Django, Ruby on Rails (ROR), Nodes suites for B2C?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread