B2C Website development -Drupal, Django, Ruby on Rails (ROR), Nodes
What is the best suited web technology to develop site similar to zomato.com (B2C website) considering these4 technology (Drupal, Django, Ruby on Rails (ROR), Nodes) . Considering technology from business decision stand-point as such each of them have its CONS & PROS?
-Cons & Pros on these technology in perspective to develop B2C website to support following features driven more from business stand point:
• To Support Cloud Hosting on this website that will allow User to maintain data on cloud and acess from anywhere.
• Security aspect to exchange info & data between USERS in cloud space.
• Social Engagement to create User content and share via social engagement
• Development cost and resource availability in market on these technologies.
• Future Maintenance/Bug fix of Cod/future enhancement
• Uniqueness of this technology to suite B2C website.
Please do provide Cons & pros for following business drivers to decided what is best technology (Drupal, Django, Ruby on Rails (ROR), Nodes suites for B2C?
All platforms are better and each platform can build this kind of site.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread