dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Should I redesign my forum logo?

Question Should I redesign my forum logo?

Hello,

I have a logo and designed it last time for my forum. Now forum is expanding with more members daily so I want to redesign my logo to get better view.

According to you, should I redesign my logo or not? although I feel it still is good at this time.

please share your opinion?

A logo design is the identity of a website and it should be so elegant and eye-catchy that it may attract more and more visitors. So if you want to redesign your logo then ,you can use open source wordpress, yet is an easy to manage your self.A better view makes a great impression on daily members.

Quote Originally Posted by yestyle View Post
    Hello,

I have a logo and designed it last time for my forum. Now forum is expanding with more members daily so I want to redesign my logo to get better view.

According to you, should I redesign my logo or not? although I feel it still is good at this time.

please share your opinion?
    Hi yestyle,

Without seeing your logo or understanding who your forum is targeted at, I can't see how anyone can give you a meaningful answer.

Logo design should be in very descriptive style. Use unique and custom build wordpress to make a logo that gives a visual representation of your business. Choose some right kinds of logos to build a strong organization.

the log is your name,it's important

I think a good logo is a part of branding your business. Branding is very important! I would say if you are unhappy with your current logo change it fast. So you can begin branding your new logo.

Quote Originally Posted by markdaavis View Post
    Logo design should be in very descriptive style. Use unique and custom build wordpress to make a logo that gives a visual representation of your business. Choose some right kinds of logos to build a strong organization.
    how do you create a logo with wordpress??

Quote Originally Posted by kralcx View Post
    how do you create a logo with wordpress??
    Yes exactly! I'd be interested to know as well - surely that would be like using Illustrator as your CMS?

Perhaps if the op would show us a sample of the current web layout and logo he/she might get some useful input that they could actually use.

Thread Information