www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Is it a good idea to do SEO for a facebook fanpage ?

Is it a good idea to do SEO for a facebook fanpage ?

I wants to promote my Facebook fan-page should i go for SEO like forum , directory submissions , blog,classified it will it help my fan-page promotions

I think instead of going to SEO like Forums, Directory Submission, Blog Classified go for Article submission.
    and daily post in your facebook and play some contest to attract more people to your facebook page

Yes its good you can get more fan on your Facebook page with these activities.

do seo will help your business

Yes! It is a great idea. Also rename your Facebook page an optimized name.

I have Facebook pages showing up on the first page of Google for many clients of mine.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by syrena143 View Post
    I think instead of going to SEO like Forums, Directory Submission, Blog Classified go for Article submission.
    and daily post in your facebook and play some contest to attract more people to your facebook page
    I totally agree with this answer..

No need. Just update your fanpage as much as possible and give/share interesting information regarding your business or niches that is relevant to your page. And don't forget to interact with your followers, they'll love it.

No, it is not a good idea to do SEO for a Facebook page. Facebook is a social site which is already popular. Your page is a not a website for which you have to do SEO. You have to share quality posts on your page to make it more popular among audience.

Also, you can use other social sites such as Google+ and Pinterest for promoting your Facebook page.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

Thread Information