Thread: Review my website - Allsweets

Review my website - Allsweets

Hello everyone,
    i created a website that collects dessert recipes from around the blogs and other websites. The website isn't complete yet but I am doing the best to add new features. Please write what do you think about It and what I need to improve.

Simply Alsweets allows users to find sweet recipes rapidly without googling and visiting each baking blog or website.

LINK: http://www.allsweets.net

Thanks in advance

I would recommend spacing out the recipe boxes. It looks way to cluttered and hard to read. Only have 5 per row maybe so the user can focus on the content.

Make use of white space to let the content breathe. Also add a margin below the header as well needs some vertical

Thank you very much for your review. I have a question, how can i attract some visitors ? I created a facebook page but what are other ways?

Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    64 errors

7 js, 3 css and 3 html and all those 1 MB photos. No wonder it is slow.
    Last edited by Train; 07-20-2016 at 12:42 PM.

Romeoville, IL USA
    Hi there,

I have gone through your website and have understood that what kind of issues you must be facing in your site. As per my analysis, it's design needs to be a bit responsive, and it also need SEO and SMO as well, in order to get it up to the level you are looking for. Well, As being a part of a team of dedicated IT experts, i'd like to ask if you may allow me to get it fixed as per your expectations? I can help you with the social media optimization and SEO as well.

Let me know if you are interested, I'm always here to assist you!

please give some space in all boxes

Thread Information