www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: calculate no. of days using "from date" and "to date"

calculate no. of days using "from date" and "to date"

i will be having three fields- from data, to date, no. of days in my User interface developed using htm5l-css3-javascript also there will be database with java as backend code.

when the user selects the "from" and "to date" i want the no. of days to be calculated automatically. also it should exclude saturday and sunday plus public holidays.

how do i do it. using javascript, or using java code? or is there a better way.

This seems to be a common question, and there appear to be some workable solutions. This is a Javascript forum (Javascript is not Java), so here's one offered solution from someone else: scroll down to the code at the bottom. I did not test it, so I don't know if it's workable. You should be to adapt the code.

Please use the search feature, this question is asked so regular that you will find a method close to your liking.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?

Thread Information