www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does keyword density really matter?

Does keyword density really matter?

I have listen many people talking about keyword density of pages, does it really matters?

Of-course Yes, it matters lot. A ideal article should have 2-3 % keyword density, more density causes for spamming.

Yes I believe it does. But you DO NOT want to over do it. I think between 3%-5% keyword density is ideal. I use to get away with 6-8% but now with the new Google updates that is too high. I never go above 5% now.

Keyword Density refers to percentage of keyword repeating in a web page.

No doubt its keyword density matters, keeping an appropriate percent around 2-3 for your article is important. Over doing it is considered to be the keyword stuffing which is a black hat activity and considered to be a spam activity and can affect your site ranking later on after the Google Updates so keyword density does matter so choose and work with it wisely.

Keyword density matters now a days.Mention your keywords, but strive for quality, engaging content that will keep your readers coming back for seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Agryd View Post
    Of-course Yes, it matters lot. A ideal article should have 2-3 % keyword density, more density causes for spamming.
    What are you talking about "Spamming", SPAM is SPurious Ad Mail, its adverts for things via a medium that you never asked for, you get Forum SPAM, same principle but lives in the world of forums.

Keywords, you can overdo keywords by having non-relevant words in your page.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?

Yes keywords density really matters for example if you can write 500 words article the the keywords density is 2 to 4% with keywords variation and the formula to find keywords density is

(Number to time main keywords use / keywords in content) x 100

Thanks

Off course keyword density matters, if you put too many keywords in your content of a page you will be counted in spammer.

Yes definitely, keyword density a lot matters, you have to maintain keywords in 2-3% in your content.

Yes definitely,The preferred keyword density rate varies from search engine to search engine. In general, it is recommended using a keyword density rate in the range of 1-3%. Too much keyword density can cause your site to be tagged as spam.

Yes it does. Your actual keyword density should be 2% . Too much keyword density can lead you to unethical SEO etc.

If we talk about in simple terms, keyword density counts in percentage and expressed as the ratio of no. of times keyword used to total no. of words in your content. It's appreciable to use it between 2% to 3%. Otherwise it could be considered as keyword stuffing by Google.

Yeah keyword density is matter a lot. Generally most optimizer are keep this between 3 to 5% and this is the best according to Google guild-lines.

Yes it matters but you have to represent it on natural way on your website so that it not looks spam to Google. Sometime Google penalize website for over optimizing the keyword. So be careful in it.

Quote Originally Posted by sourabhthaver View Post
    I have listen many people talking about keyword density of pages, does it really matters?

Thread Information