We are seeking Java and PHP Web developers to test an image-based, two-factor authentication system designed to be easy-to-use and highly secure. The system allows you to increase security by authenticating user transactions in real-time, on their mobile phones.

We need applicants using Windows XP, 7 or 8, or Mac OS X 10.5 or later and will need to have a smartphone to test the two-factor authentication. You’ll also need to be an active PHP or Java developer and will have a web site and test environment to implement the beta product with.

I am posting this here because we are seeking experts in web development and this forum clearly has a lot of people who have that expertise. Centercode does not SPAM. This is being posted in the general area here out of respect to his board owner. This is a legitimate test opportunity and tester selection is presently under way. If you are interested, you can apply to be a part of this test.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns:

Michael Fine
Director of Managed Services
Centercode, Inc.

Centercode is a legitimate beta testing company that has been in business since 2001. We conduct beta test projects for many of the computer industry's biggest names and provide a full service beta testing solution for developers. Our community is voluntary and there is absolutely NO COST to participate in any project.

Please do not hesitate to contact me. You can view my profile on LinkedIn as well.