dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Looking for a business partner with web development skills

Hybrid View

Looking for a business partner with web development skills

Hello community,

My name is Dan, and Iím looking for someone who is an expert in web development and coding. I am looking to partner up in this venture from the ground up, so if you are interested, please let me know (we can discuss percentage ownership at a later time). I have a business plan for an internet based company, that I believe will be a success, but I do not have the subject matter expertise to execute it.

I wonít get into too much detail online, but if you are interested please send me an email to: dangelfield@gmail.com, there will of course be an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) from both parties that we will go through if you are interested in this opportunity.

This is not a scam or joke, so please reply only if you are serious about this opportunity.

Thank you for your time,
    Dan

Welcome Dan

Hey Dan,

We welcomes you, we are also looking for long business relationship and we have sent you one email. Also, When you are free to discuss this business with us.

Thanks
    Future Profilez

Thumbs up

Hello Dan,

We are very much glad to extend our services to you.
    We have over 8 years of experience and can work together to harness the opportunities.

I have sent you an email for more info.

Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks,
    Subhish N
    subhish@sparksupport.com

Thread Information