www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Convert Word or Excel file to pdf using PHP

Convert Word or Excel file to pdf using PHP

How can i convert word or excel file to pdf in php. I do not want to use zend framework. Iam not using open office either. Can anyone help me out..

Iam able to convert word/excel files to PHP using Open Office and PHP COM class which is inbuilt. but it seems it does not work in Unix os. Is it possible to make it work in Unix os. Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by PHP User View Post
    Iam able to convert word/excel files to PHP using Open Office and PHP COM class which is inbuilt. but it seems it does not work in Unix os. Is it possible to make it work in Unix os. Any help is appreciated.
    Yes by installing "openoffice.org" on the server we can convert the doc or xls file to pdf.

Hi,
    I am not working on PHP. I have only tried another
    Word to PDF converter in C#. You can also google it and select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you with the related work. It will be better if it is totally manual and can be customized by users according to our own favors. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
    Arron

If you also can program with Visual Basic, I can recommend this Excel file to PDF converter to you that offers free evaluation version for developers before you need to pay for it. I used its converting methods to prorgam my specified converting software apps on mobile devices.

Thread Information