www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please review my website

Hi everyones,
    Thank you so much for the reviews. I have just recently updated my website again based on your advices. Please check it out: http://what-will-happen-tomorrow.com, and let me know what you think of the new update. Your advices, criticism, and opinions help me complete building my website. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by vDesign View Post
    What exactly did you change? I don't notice anything

Also, its good to have a wrapper of about 1000px, with content areas. Like sidebars that stand out from the main content box. Also whats with the top image? Is that supposed to be a background? Your using height="10%" it should be height="44px". Also its good to add some hue to your text, and a bit lighter - it makes it easier to focus on text when reading and lets other things on the website stand out. Also maybe reduce the font size.

This website needs alot of work tbh. You should consider my suggestion of a themeforest.net theme. They range from $15-40 and are amazing.
    Hi vDesign,
    I really appreciate you breaking it down the areas to change. I'm working on it as best I can. Anyway, just want to say thank YOU. I really appreciated!

Not much good site..
    Change it specially layout and content..

Oh. I forgot to mention one very important thing. When you get to my website, please click on your keyboard the F5 button to clear your browser's cache so you can view the updated version of my website. I'm sure many of you returned to my website, but to find out that nothing was change. I believe that was due to the facts that you were viewing a cached version of my website by your browser, which is displaying the old. I look forward to your continue help me build my website: http://what-will-happen-tomorrow.com. Thank you. Have a nice day

There is no change from the content I first saw last week. Hard refreshes (F5/Ctrl-Shift-R) do nothing to change it. And do nothing to change my original opinion....

Thread Information