www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please review my website

Please review my website

Hi everyone please review my website I am still working on it I just need your suggestions http://what-will-happen-tomorrow.com Please guide me where i have to change or replace in my website thanks in advance. Have a good day

This is a review board, not a guide line or helper for building sites. There are many great tutorials and guidelines for that.
    A quick rundown:
    • This "Logo" http://what-will-happen-tomorrow.com/logo.png Is streched on the site
    • What are your goals, and how do you plan to pursue them?
    • Make the most out of today so we can get the most out of tomorrow
    • "INSIGHTS:
      Homo sapiens means men who thinks.. thief.warrior.gladiator.king!"
      No offense, but WHAT on earth is that supposed to mean?
    • "you will make lots of $$$" , no just, no
    • "So, what will happen tomorrow? The answer is: You make it happen!" I know this is supposed to be poetic, but the grammar is wrong and it sounds cheese and kinda stupid.
    • Your "Terms of Agreement" and "Privacy Policy" are 3 sentences containing hot air. "This website focuses on generating wealths, make money, and succeed in our projects to secure a happy & worry free life." - Sry, but just what?

Wanna hear something funny? Every social media link is broken.

K, enough with the fun:
    No offense, but that site is just stupid. Nobody will take you seriously. You don't even TRY to explain what this site is supposed to mean or what service you provide. There are typos and stretched images everywhere. For the sake of your own credibility, delete it, before it does harm to you.
    Obviously nobody proof read it - Let ppl see it and guide you towards what you actually try to do here.

I'm not asking for your age or gender, but this site just says "pls give me money" - in my eyes a 12 y.old wrote it, because he was bored and has nothing better to do.

The site looks bad. You can't tell the ads from the content. It looks like a scam and I'm just going to assume it is.

I wouldn't call it scam, it's not exucuted well enough to be considered as such. It's just a young lad who thought, that internet can make money with no effort.

What I couldn't understand was your bucket and tiny fire on the right lol...

I suggest purchasing a wordpress theme if you don't have the skills to design a professional website, or the money to hire a professional designer.

I would give you tips but the whole thing is just hideous (no offense). Im not trying to be rude at all, its just the truth. You have no typography at all, the homepage is basically all text, you have a spining globe that shows visitors, this should not matter to your users.. It has no use at all, and is a eye sore.

When you design a website you want to have a "flow" and not use a **** load of text in 1 place because you need a main focus point. When I first look at your homepage I notice the globe, which has nothing to do with your services. You need a nice stock image and/or slider. some cool icons, text, ect.. www.themeforest.net will be your best friend until then.

Sorry if I offended you, good luck.

it not a perfect but its good...

Hi,
    SairesArt's , I am also agree with you.

First of all I would like to thank YOU all [Johncargil, steplink, vDesign, SairesArt, cbVision] for the review. I love constructive criticism. They are honest opinions from wonderful individuals' feelings about what they see, heard, and witness - not really meant to hurt, but only there to straighten things out. Please further review: http://what-will-happen-tomorrow.com as I have recently updated the site based on the advices from this forum. Thanks.

What exactly did you change? I don't notice anything

Also, its good to have a wrapper of about 1000px, with content areas. Like sidebars that stand out from the main content box. Also whats with the top image? Is that supposed to be a background? Your using height="10%" it should be height="44px". Also its good to add some hue to your text, and a bit lighter - it makes it easier to focus on text when reading and lets other things on the website stand out. Also maybe reduce the font size.

This website needs alot of work tbh. You should consider my suggestion of a themeforest.net theme. They range from $15-40 and are amazing.

The Waste Of Time quotient is very high.....

Seriously, what do any of these links/headings have to do with your domain name
    • Business Management Software
    • SEO Basics
    • Website Monetization Ideas? (and what's with the question mark??)

You offer nothing new in any of those categories; just regurgitating what's been repeated over and over and over on many sites and forums.

As stated up front: Waste of Time
    Last edited by Kevin2; 01-14-2014 at 03:40 PM.

I'm still not convinced this is a legitimate website. It looks like it's loaded with advertisements in an attempt to generate a few dollars from some traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by cbVision View Post
    I'm still not convinced this is a legitimate website. It looks like it's loaded with advertisements in an attempt to generate a few dollars from some traffic.
    Hence my "Waste Of Time" comment....

Hmm, I would agree with SairesArt's review, Well, IMO, it just really need more time to develop the page, you may run a simple Quality Check for the website.

Check every pages and Links, for an instance there are some links that are pointing to nothing.

I had the same thoughts.

I feel like this website will give my PC a virus haha

This website looks like from the 90s but it's not so bad

Thread Information