www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to recover from hamming bird update?

How to recover from hamming bird update?

hey friends,
    I have done all the research to recover from hamming bird but still not able to get top SERP. Give me some tips to reduce hamming bird effect on my site.
    I am giving you details, look once and suggest some work strategies.
    site url: www.agryd.com
    keyword is indian social networking website.

First upload fresh and quality content and remove all irrelevant links for your site. After that try to do more social bookmarking and get some quality and do-follow links. I think this will help you out.

Please..firstly make it user friendly, doing perfect testing then start perfect originc SEO...Get more back links as doing off page. If possible make this site in Android and IOS App, it is more beneficial.

Thanks for great idea.

Remove your all low quality and irrelevant backlinks of your website and rewrite your website's content if it is duplicate of containing too much keyword density.

Did you revived any message in your Google website account? Have you checked your backlink profile?

I think firs delete all bad backlinks then try with new and fresh content...

Quote Originally Posted by Agryd View Post
    hey friends,
    I have done all the research to recover from hamming bird but still not able to get top SERP. Give me some tips to reduce hamming bird effect on my site.
    I am giving you details, look once and suggest some work strategies.
    site url: www.agryd.com
    keyword is indian social networking website.
    First thing is you mis-spell the Humming bird and another thing is I don't think provided url is social networking site. As you mention in the keyword.

Actually Hummingbird is not a penalty like Panda and Penguin. You can recover in four easy steps:
    (1) Update your content and rewrite all written for search engine stuff and replace with more conversational type informal writing
    (2) Send more social signals,
    (3) Have a more diversified "natural" link profile
    (4) Add not just keywords but also LSI cousins and long tail keywords so you are seen by Google to be keyword stuffing.

My site http://toyota-dealer.org used to be in top three searches for "Toyota Hilux Vigo", "Toyota Hilux Vigo Thailand," Nissan Navara Thailand" and most pickup truck searches but after Hummingbird update it fell on second page but after I applied this four pronged strategy the site is starting to recover. Stop all automatic link building and re-write like crazy for your customers and not for Google and Google will come around too.

Quote Originally Posted by pryidevsblog View Post
    First thing is you mis-spell the Humming bird and another thing is I don't think provided url is social networking site. As you mention in the keyword.
    Ya, at first I was like "is this hammingbird hummingbird 2.0"??

Quote Originally Posted by Azzi87 View Post
    First upload fresh and quality content and remove all irrelevant links for your site. After that try to do more social bookmarking and get some quality and do-follow links. I think this will help you out.
    I wonder if there are still sites that allow do-follow links?
    "Only gmble what you can afford to lose"

Agree, Social bookmarks, articles, directories, author bio, forums etc links all are nofollow. People are afraid of linking(dofollow) to other because of Google.

Quote Originally Posted by patricialee83 View Post
    I wonder if there are still sites that allow do-follow links?

Thread Information