www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: problem less than ideal form mail

It's possible that you have errors turned off by default and that cURL isn't working at all. No errors isn't good for debugging. Unfortunately I'm really busy right now, I'll help more when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray1989 View Post
    It's possible that you have errors turned off by default and that cURL isn't working at all. No errors isn't good for debugging. Unfortunately I'm really busy right now, I'll help more when I can.

I know the thread is very old, but I just thought I'd chime in and mention that I finall did come to learn and understand a bit more about how to write my own PHP driven forms. I've been criticized a lot for my coding methods, which are an admitted hodge podge of old and new coding. But the bottom line is the forms work and the pages seem to display well on a variety of browsers. If you're interested, the original form I needed requires you to go www.elfintechnologies.com, and click the contact item on the menu.

I've done a few forms like this now, where the whole page is a php file, instead of having an HTML file that calls a separate php file. I didn't use CURL, and didn't use the php script that my hosting company provided me. I guess once I learned that I could send email directly from my PHP page (something obvious I guess which I didn't realize), everything came together. Anyway, the help was appreciated.

Thread Information