www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is profile sharing in SEO?

What is profile sharing in SEO?

Someone has suggest me about profile sharing but how to do, i don't know?
    suggest me some tips of profile sharing?

Link your website to your Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin profiles. There is aways a provision to add these plugins. This way, whenever someone comes across your site content, you will have your profile shared as well.

I agree with @KathleenCollins, it is also an alternative way or option for people to connect with you.

Quote Originally Posted by KathleenCollins View Post
    Link your website to your Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin profiles. There is aways a provision to add these plugins. This way, whenever someone comes across your site content, you will have your profile shared as well.
    Perfect..
    I totally agree with u.
    See the NEW Signature Rules

If you change your signature again - you're out of here. Site Administrator

Yes! Thank you.
    And also not to forget, a regular updating of the profile is also required. So that when someone takes a look at your profile and your site, they don't find any discrepancies.

Thanks for the information. For this post I came to know about profile linking, Thanks.

I really liked all the above mentioned information. Profile sharing is effectively used by the people these days for SEO.

sharing your website on social media sites like facebook, twitter, linked in etc in order to fetch traffic is known as profile sharing.

This way you can optimise your website's page because now search engine looks facebook likes,google+,twitter followers.If the number increases the ranking will also increase.This is a proven method to optimise any site.

profile sharing sites are those from you get your profile link for a website. Web 2.0 sites gives the option for profile sharing.

Profile sharing and profile linking both are same thing, while you create account on any site their always a option
    available to ad your site, specially on social networking, forum, social bookmarking, blogging sites etc.

Profile Sharing Means Share your SMM Profile on other social media websites and its great way to increase the traffic

Profile sharing in seo means when your website data or detail is also present in other websites e.g social bookmarking websites and social media like facebook, twitter

Profile sharing is a type of document sharing that means share your business related documents,wordpad file,PPT, in social media networks and document sharing websites.You could improve your website traffic by document sharing.

Whenever we create an account on a website, there are some options called Facebook page, Twitter page etc? If you are really in market people can have a good chance to get connected with you on these profiles as well.

Thread Information