www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to make a website... Need Help

Hybrid View

Want to make a website... Need Help

Hi,
    I want to make a website.
    I don't know any programs. Can anyone suggest me which programs do I need to learn to make a website.

I want to make a website like a matrimonial website. Where people can register their information. The website will store their data. Show them the relevant search lists. And after payment at my paypal account the website will give members privilege to be able to contact to other members.

Thanks in advance

Food for thought... Instead of spending a few years on how to lean programs... you could use one of the free forum softwares that are similar to what you're reading on now.
    "Imagine a world where dogs took bad owners to the pound....."

http://www.hopeforpaws.org/

Thanks for the reply.
    Free forum software...Can you tell more about this.

I just google it and I think it is used to make forums. I am not asking for forums.

My question is still there. Time is not an issue.

The best choice is to use any free CMS application along with the best theme for your website, I would recommend to use Wordpress CMS and download any freely available theme. WordPress offers lots of plugins to make your task easier.

Or you can outsource your work to someone to design a custom layout for you. A responsive cutom design will work better in your case..

Ma and my team created a Social Networking Website Script Which have features like Facebook and Twitter. Which allow you to create your own Social Networking Script.
    I think It can help you but about payment option you need to add a payment gateway for payment, so if you can do it you can buy it from me.
    Demo:- http://fun.br0s.info/

Php is the best option for you to learn design a website. Many programmer suggest to every beginner to learn php. Because php is easy to learn and we can easily design a website.

Thanks all for your reply. Your replies helped me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by albertdenim View Post
    Php is the best option for you to learn design a website. Many programmer suggest to every beginner to learn php. Because php is easy to learn and we can easily design a website.
    Yes I agree with this. And I would suggest Adobe Dreamweaver as your editor.

Some things here that may help you: PHP dating site frameworks
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

if you want to build simple site, you can use Joomla CMS. It is very popular, easy to use and you will get many features.

I think you must start building a website from wordpress itself. It's one of the oldest and most reliable CMS to start your working. They have quality customer support and 99% of questions are already answered in forums and wordpress help center itself. Premium themes are available but you can download free themes also from google. Its cost effective. Easy to understand and Best for SEO too. Once you learned Wordpress, Learning other CMS like joomla, drupal, magento can be lot easier by itself.
    In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.

Software and Web development by miraclegroup

Choose a domain name. There are various tools you can use to pick a name if that gets difficult for you.

I think W3C is best for you learn everything about HTML and basic thing then you start your making website in PHP, WordPress. This both are good for you.

also you can start Dating business with Software using your won site

Thread Information