dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need help in php settings configuration to display all data

Need help in php settings configuration to display all data

Hi,

Good day!

I encountered problem on displaying lots of data from database. As per my checking when I run my code in my localhost it works fine all data was displayed. But when I run it on Windows Server 2003->IIS not all data was displayed it was cut.

I tried to configured my php.ini still not all data was not displayed.

I hope somebody can help me on this.

Thank you

The question I have is what do you mean with "it was cut"??

Hello newphpcoder

There are two more tweaks, for running PHP under Apache and for error logging. Within your text editor, search for DirectoryIndex:

DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var # index.php

To have Apache serve PHP pages, remove the comment character (#) in that line. You should also permit the use of .htaccess files in any directory: search for an AllowOverride setting and change it from None to All. Save the changes made so far, and leave the file open in the text editor; more changes are needed once PHP is installed.

If a setting triggers an error, the error may log to [APACHEDIR]\apache2\logs\error.log but more likely will log only to the Windows Event log (Start | Settings | Control Panel | Administrative Tools | Event Viewer), which is not a convenient tool for debugging installation settings. It is much easier to test Apache 2 in a command line window, where error reports appear instantaneously. So open a command line window, navigate to C:\Apache\Apache2\bin, and make sure you can start and stop Apache from there:

httpd -k start
    httpd -k stop

In Apache 2.0 the command is apache; in 2.2 it is httpd.

If you prefer, right click on the desktop My Computer icon, select Manage, open Services and Management, click on Services, right click on Apache, and select Start. Read More - www[dot]artfulsoftware[dot]com/php_mysql_win.html

Quote Originally Posted by stephan.gerlach View Post
    The question I have is what do you mean with "it was cut"??

See attached file for your reference of display data from local and server.the server data was not all become displayed.

Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi,

My web server on my local is apache and it was displayed alll datas
    And my web server on my live is IIS.

Thank you

Thread Information