www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Want to Buy Real Backlink.

Want to Buy Real Backlink.

Hi, i want to buy 200+ real backlink for our Online Shopping Site in India, so if you provide let me know with rate.

Term: we dont allow automated or any software post Only manual post or bank link allowed.

If you buy that much backlink, you will definitely get penalized by Google. So avoid it and build manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey497 View Post
    If you buy that much backlink, you will definitely get penalized by Google. So avoid it and build manually.
    Hi Honey497,

I don't know much about seo, i have online shopping site http://gudden.in currently having 53 backlinks and approx 436240 alexa ranking, so i want to buy more back links.

You can buy from sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.

its not true that google give penalty to site if you buy links actually its depend on site domain age if its newbie then less links are preferred but if site is older enough then its not matter but because maximum number of links are preferred

Quote Originally Posted by sourabhthaver View Post
    its not true that google give penalty to site if you buy links actually its depend on site domain age if its newbie then less links are preferred but if site is older enough then its not matter but because maximum number of links are preferred
    Thanks for nice information....

You have to read search engine guidelines and algorithm updates so that your website will not be getting penalized by Google. Just think why do you want more backlink? You need to improve your keyword ranking? Then you need to follow the search engine algorithm and guidelines. Don't buy link and build manual link for your website.

Thread Information