dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need suggestion,site is not ranking well after hummingbird update

Hybrid View

Need suggestion,site is not ranking well after hummingbird update

My site was ranking well in first page of Google.But after Hummingbird update I have lost my ranking.Now my site is beyond 100 in Google.

After that I have update the fresh content,there is no spam links or bad links according to Webmaster tool,I have changed the title as well but site is still in between 100-110 in Google.I have done everything but my site is not come back to its original ranking.I don't know why ......I need your suggestions....Please help me out

Getting original ranking or recover from a penalty is a very hectic task.Even after clearing all the bad links no one can't guarantee that we can get those ranking of our site which we had once....but don't lose hope, just keep on doing the good work you surely get the reward for your hardwork. So best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by anilkr View Post
    Getting original ranking or recover from a penalty is a very hectic task.Even after clearing all the bad links no one can't guarantee that we can get those ranking of our site which we had once....but don't lose hope, just keep on doing the good work you surely get the reward for your hardwork. So best of luck.
    But How can I check whether my site got penalty or not?

humming bird update is only targeted keywords and according to its updation we have to use long tail keywords..So, you have to contraction long tail keywords for your site...and other things you know very well..According to me perfect On Page and Off Page done, definitly you will get best results.

Thanks for sharing nice information,with us I strongly believe it is helpful for me as well as my forum friends.

Thread Information