dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: [RESOLVED] Responsive Carousel Mobile Issue - With code

resolved [RESOLVED] Responsive Carousel Mobile Issue - With code

Hello all,

I created a responsive carousel using the bxslider code, found here: http://bxslider.com/
    I adjusted some of it/added on to it to make it my own.

The issue I see is that, when I am in mobile, my page looks like itís loading correctly, but then it shrinks down to 1/3 the size it should be (with white space on the right). This seems to only be happening consistently with iPhones. In androids, it sometimes fits the mobile screen and sometimes it doesnítÖ.when it does, you can zoom out and see 1/3 of the page like you do for the iPhone. This is only happening when viewing on an actual mobile device (it previews fine when resizing my browser on a desktop computer).

I have gone through this code with a fine toothcomb and I canít seem to figure out what I did wrong. But I also new at Responsive Design.
    I attached the code as a txt file responsive-carousel.txt , I would attach the complete HTML (with images and js files), but the file is too big to upload here.

Any help would be great in solving this issue.

Thanks,
    Day

Found the issue. The CMS I'm working in had a <meta name="viewport" content="width=1024" /> in the template, which was overriding the <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width"/> in my code.

Thread Information