www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over Optimization?

Question Over Optimization?

How Over Optimization effects our website and when we should understand that our website is over optimized? please give your views?

What do you mean Over Optimization? Is in off page or image optimization?
    Pls clear about this.

Over Optimization happens when your website is considered "too good" by Google - either in terms of a sudden volume of backlinks, or because of heavy on-page optimization.

By checking the back links of the website. I think this the best way to find the Over Optimization of website.

Over Optimization happens when your website is considered "too good" by Google - either in terms of a sudden volume of backlinks, or because of heavy on-page optimization. In other words, if Google considers that your website optimization is beyond acceptable limits , your website will be red-flagged and automatically restricted or penalized.

Over optimization is happens in two case. First case is when your site consider good due to heavy back-links in short time and another case is when your site is consider good by Google due a awesome on-page optimization.

I can understand the backlinks thing, but too good on page seo?? I have never heard of too good on page seo before...

Over Optimization can be harmful for website..It read as spamming by Google..

Quote Originally Posted by WebDesignPhx View Post
    I can understand the backlinks thing, but too good on page seo?? I have never heard of too good on page seo before...
    Same here, never heard about it too. Whats that "too good on page seo" isn't good at all? Please explain.. Thanks!
    "Only gmble what you can afford to lose"

Over optimization? First time i am hearing this term? I also want to know if i am doing over optimization with my site or not?

Web Design Dubai

Better call it a black hat technique. Over optimization is nothing but relevancy matters. Other wise if you build links aggressively, you might encounter links of the websites blacklisted by google. Be careful . Relevancy is the key.

I won't react on this matter anymore.. For you guys to be enlightened, here's the past article about this issue, and hey, you all might want to search for newer articles..
    SEL: Too Much SEO? Google’s Working On An “Over-Optimization” Penalty For That

Over optimization leads to the penalization of a website from search engine.

When you are doing SEO activities in excess and building low quality backlinks for your website.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

Your website might be over optimized ,,if Your inbound links originate mostly from other sites you own.

Elephant Batteries - Online Wholesale Battery Suppliers in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonsmith21 View Post
    Better call it a black hat technique. Over optimization is nothing but relevancy matters. Other wise if you build links aggressively, you might encounter links of the websites blacklisted by google. Be careful . Relevancy is the key.
    Okay, well then understood, Over Pptimization = Black Hat, got it!
    "Only gmble what you can afford to lose"

Thread Information