www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Drupal Error

Exclamation Drupal Error

I'm new in webdev, I install drupal, but when I try to change theme , I get this error..:

Code:
    Notice: Undefined index: highlighted in include() (line 126 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/modules/system/page.tpl.php).
    Notice: Undefined index: sidebar_second in include() (line 144 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/modules/system/page.tpl.php).
    Warning: include_once(/home/emireacz/public_html/teste) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Success in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 209 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/includes/theme.inc).
    Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/emireacz/public_html/teste/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 209 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/includes/theme.inc).
    Warning: include_once(/home/emireacz/public_html/teste/themes/engines/phptemplate/phptemplate.engine) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 209 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/includes/theme.inc).
    Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/emireacz/public_html/teste/themes/engines/phptemplate/phptemplate.engine' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 209 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/includes/theme.inc).
    Warning: include_once(/home/emireacz/public_html/teste/themes/engines/phptemplate/phptemplate.engine) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 209 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/includes/theme.inc).
    Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/emireacz/public_html/teste/themes/engines/phptemplate/phptemplate.engine' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 209 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/includes/theme.inc).

I would go to that theme's page and put in a ticket, as well as contact the person who made or updates the theme. You can also get help on Drupal's message board.

Out of curiosity, what them did you have before, and what did you change to?

And are all of your modules and themes up to date?

Also, have you run CRON?

Thread Information