I'm new in webdev, I install drupal, but when I try to change theme , I get this error..:

Code:
Notice: Undefined index: highlighted in include() (line 126 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/modules/system/page.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined index: sidebar_second in include() (line 144 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/modules/system/page.tpl.php).
Warning: include_once(/home/emireacz/public_html/teste) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Success in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 209 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/includes/theme.inc).
Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/emireacz/public_html/teste/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 209 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/includes/theme.inc).
Warning: include_once(/home/emireacz/public_html/teste/themes/engines/phptemplate/phptemplate.engine) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 209 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/includes/theme.inc).
Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/emireacz/public_html/teste/themes/engines/phptemplate/phptemplate.engine' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 209 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/includes/theme.inc).
Warning: include_once(/home/emireacz/public_html/teste/themes/engines/phptemplate/phptemplate.engine) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 209 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/includes/theme.inc).
Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/emireacz/public_html/teste/themes/engines/phptemplate/phptemplate.engine' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 209 of /home/emireacz/public_html/teste/includes/theme.inc).