dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Modified JS for SketchFab API doesn't work ! Please help...

Modified JS for SketchFab API doesn't work ! Please help...

Hello. I have a problem in my life. I really.. and I mean REALLY need to get attached script to work so that I can hide and show different objects in my SketchFab 3D model. The "3D model page v01" is my modification of the template "monkey-head". I need to use similar hide/show possibilities but for my own model. Unfortunately no model shows up when loading the 3D model page into browser. The development tool say the page has an error on the nodes, on row 78 in the "3D model page" html page.

Could someone on this forum help me out ? Thanks

Here is the link to the files in a zip... JS help !.zip

JavaScript frameworks / API's have got their own sub forum thats found at the head of the javaScript forum (see my signature for a direct link)
    --> JavaScript Frameworks like JQuery, Angular, Node <--
    ... and please remember to wrap code with forum BBCode tags:-

[CODE]...[/CODE] [HTML]...[/HTML] [PHP]...[/PHP]

If you can't think outside the box, you will be trapped forever with no escape...

Re above, I have moved the thread to the JS frameworks sub-forum. Note: Many people (myself included) are very wary of downloading zip files from the web. It is a good idea to make the files accessible in an uncompressed form.
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 09-24-2016 at 02:57 PM.

I tried to upload as .hml but the forum didn't accept the file format. How do I do?

You're here because you have a file that has a file extension ending in .hml. Files with the file extension .hml can only be launched by certain applications. It's possible that .hml files are data files rather than documents or media, which means they're not meant to be viewed at all.

Thread Information