www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Seeking Security Developer for Website

Post Seeking Security Developer for Website

The Project: The United States has a transportation problem and I have a great solution for safe rides. This project will connect with DMV and Local Government to run certified checks on selected candidates. Paring up people based on location, direction and times. I am handle the visual side and need someone to code the security and database. I already have a rough draft up.

Urgent: This website must have SSL. Also the website needs to be coded by a professional with a large knowledge of security to prevent any intrusions. The website won't be storing any sensitive data on it, only will be transmitted back and forth in a read only format.

Skill Needed:
    I believe MYSQL / ASP / .NET is the best secure languages to use. Possibility PHP OOP.

Payment: This website will either be bought out by local states or the government. If not it will be a tool used by either as a local amenity/resource. If kept private you will earn pay in 30 day pay periods. Most likely the government will fund this entire website.

My Experience: I have been a web designer / developer of CSS, PHP, MYSQL, HTML for 10+ years.

Contact: Please only experienced coders to apply. I am not interested in anybody outside of the USA, which includes India Companies. Being on the East Coast is a plus.

Hello,

I'm more then happy to support if you'd like add me on skype directly: webdevelopmentgroup
    Security, PHP, MYSQL, MVC, SCRIPTS I've done it. Call me direct to 1-800-219-1314 EXT 0
    looking to connect with you soon.

WILL -

I don't need support, I need it actually done. I can do the exterior and some interior, but really need the database, security and such completed. Also I am not interested in hiring a team, it's too expensive and too much of a risk with security holes when done by multiple people.

What kind of budget are you looking at?

It'll be on Kickstarter for $175,000

Sorry wrong project. This website will be bought out from the States or Government for a resource. Most likely for around $10,000,000. Alternatively we can keep it and collect monthly dues of $9.95 a month from tens of thousands of users. I am willing to split 50% profit.

Quote Originally Posted by bdraper View Post
    I don't need support, I need it actually done. I can do the exterior and some interior, but really need the database, security and such completed. Also I am not interested in hiring a team, it's too expensive and too much of a risk with security holes when done by multiple people.

Im not a team I'm 1 person.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Webdevelopmentg View Post
    Im not a team I'm 1 person.
    WebDevelopmentGroup implies a "team" consisting of more than one person...
    Last edited by Kevin2; 01-24-2014 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin2 View Post
    WebDevelopmentGroup implies a "team" consisting of more than one person...
    Plus when you go to the website they have 5 locations of main offices.

Quote Originally Posted by bdraper View Post
    Sorry wrong project. This website will be bought out from the States or Government for a resource. Most likely for around $10,000,000. Alternatively we can keep it and collect monthly dues of $9.95 a month from tens of thousands of users. I am willing to split 50% profit.
    What kind of development budget and timeline are you looking at?

Timeline I am hoping to complete it within six months. It should only take 3 - 4 months.
    As for the budget, this is a 50/50 partnership. I am almost promise the States or Government will pick it up or else if not, it'd have an income of around $3,000 - $5,000 per month in the first year.

Thread Information