My old ASUS pc's screen was broken, and it created a weird snow effect around that crack on my screen, if I touched it a bit, I got the same effect on the place my finger was... Like those lamps/cells were broken! After some time the snow effect was everywhere. How do people call this kind of broken screen? Can you fix it for less then /$30?

Thanks for reading,