www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: how to increase comment on website?

resolved how to increase comment on website?

hello friends is there any trick or way to increase comments on site??
    is there any solution of this thread please share with me..

Can you clear what you really want??Hmm, Are you talking about having lots of comments on you website?
    Hmm, if that's it, you can share your website to social networking sites, if your visitors will like your post or page, for sure they will place a comment on your site. But if you really want to have lots of comment, just open it up for comment, for sure lots of spammers will comment on that, just kidding..

Hello tanvirzafar

7 Tactics To Increase Comments On Your Blog
    1. Bring Passion Towards Writing
    2. Bridge The Communication Gap
    3. Focus On Subscribers Conversion Rate
    4. Ask Easy Questions
    5. Encourage Your Commentators
    6. Acquire A Habit To Respond Regularly
    7. Emphasis Commenting On Other Blogs

Thanks
    Maria Mincey
    Sr. Seo
    Xicom - PHP Development Company

is there any easy way to get comment instantly on posts??i used disqus plugin ?

Quote Originally Posted by tanvirzafar View Post
    is there any easy way to get comment instantly on posts??i used disqus plugin ?

I guess you don't understand the answers and the ways for it to be done, and we really can't get what you really want..

Quote Originally Posted by boysingh View Post
    I guess you don't understand the answers and the ways for it to be done, and we really can't get what you really want..
    i have a site i update is continuously.there are almost 300 unique user daily.with 500 page views...but there is no comment in my post...i want to get comment on my post...so how i can do this??

You mean more participants in forums? You can participate in other forums sites, social media and other blog sites to increase your loyal audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Moulton View Post
    You mean more participants in forums? You can participate in other forums sites, social media and other blog sites to increase your loyal audience.
    how can i brings those other sites user to mine?

depending on the scale you website is (if your expecting lots of traffic then this might not being the best method) you could use SQL and PHP

Quote Originally Posted by batool100 View Post
    depending on the scale you website is (if your expecting lots of traffic then this might not being the best method) you could use SQL and PHP
    sorry i don't understand what you say...can you please give me details?

Quote Originally Posted by batool100 View Post
    Hmm, yes, what do you mean?? How can you associate SQL and PHP with having comments on his website??I can't think of having the connection.

@tanvirzafar: Things doesn't always come in a snap, you have to work for it, interact with other websites, recommend your website, be sure that they will like your post, if it's interesting for the readers, for sure they are going to leave a comment on your posts..

Thread Information