www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Best WordPress Hosting service provider?

Best WordPress Hosting service provider?

I have a WordPress site that attracts a fair amount of traffic, which makes keeping it up and running at all times very important.

I came across IX Web hosting -Web Hosting Service but I am not sure whether I should go for it or not.

I am open to suggestions as I haven't opted for one yet.

I'd recommend HostGator or GoDaddy.com. We've used both for years and never have had any problems. They both support WordPress and will have no problem keeping up with your traffic, as long as you go with a plan that fits your need.

Hello Kathleen

If you are looking best web hosting companies then first check out the hosting company reviews and from web hosting spies you can check out top 10 web hosting companies reviews reviews, features, rating and more

Thanks alex that was useful information by your side. I need to rebuild my plan to host websites according to the CMS I wana use.

I am use hostgator web hosting for wordpress,so far,it's very fast and stable.If you want to use dedicated ip,you can choose to 'Business Plan'.

As for me I'd choose wordpress hosting solutions from HostForLIFE.eu. They are providing high uptime, useful features and professional support. Prices are reasonable.

Hostgator and bluehost will be my suggestion for wordpress hosting.

Thread Information