www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remove background from the Image??

Remove background from the Image??

How can I remove background from an image?? Do you know this term?

Only way you can remove the background from image using Adobe Photoshop. Take a cutter and cuts the image and paste that new layer and change the background color.

Quote Originally Posted by mamuncei View Post
    How can I remove background from an image?? Do you know this term?
    It's a process of image editing. Hence you need to hire image editor or try to learn Photoshop or GIMP. If you wish there are lot of online tutorials available or you can go through YouTube videos as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Quality is the main question ???

Quote Originally Posted by abnerhawkins View Post
    It's a process of image editing. Hence you need to hire image editor or try to learn Photoshop or GIMP. If you wish there are lot of online tutorials available or you can go through YouTube videos as well.
    Thanks dude, you are right....

Quality is the main question ???
    I've used the site several times and the quality was just fine. Takes some effort to fine tune it, but it is quick and easy to use. Further editing could be done after background is removed using Zoner, Corel, Xara, PS or any good graphics editor (which are not free). If you buy a good editor, then just read the tutorial(s) for removing backgrounds that are provided. There are many, many FREE graphics editors that can also be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I've used the site several times and the quality was just fine. Takes some effort to fine tune it, but it is quick and easy to use. Further editing could be done after background is removed using Zoner, Corel, Xara, PS or any good graphics editor (which are not free). If you buy a good editor, then just read the tutorial(s) for removing backgrounds that are provided. There are many, many FREE graphics editors that can also be used.
    You cannot do depth Background remove. I think Photoshop is the best. This is a free tool, and it is cool.

In your signature I am seeing that you are a photo editing company. I think you know very well how to remove background from any image. I am wondering, as you are already familiar with clipping path then why you are searching for help here?!

That's a very good question. Looking forward to hearing an explanation from mamuncei.

Quote Originally Posted by shumicps View Post
    In your signature I am seeing that you are a photo editing company. I think you know very well how to remove background from any image. I am wondering, as you are already familiar with clipping path then why you are searching for help here?!
    I want to know the best process to do it. I am using pen tool to do it. Thanks everyone for caring me.

I want to know the best process to do it. I am using pen tool to do it. Thanks everyone for caring me.
    It seems that this thread is ask only to fun. Your signature link says that you already know about the solution of thread than why are you asking thread??

http://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/tuto...r-in-photoshop

This can be applied to many other images - obviously the more plain the background is, the better the result. A much more professional result than the usual "hack" methods.

Steve.
    In the process of learning: HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript.

Quote Originally Posted by stixstudios View Post
    http://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/tuto...r-in-photoshop

This can be applied to many other images - obviously the more plain the background is, the better the result. A much more professional result than the usual "hack" methods.

Steve.
    Thanks for sharing your Ideas. I am usually doing it by Pen tool..

Quote Originally Posted by pryidevsblog View Post
    It seems that this thread is ask only to fun. Your signature link says that you already know about the solution of thread than why are you asking thread??
    I know this term little bit and want to know more. I know many professionals are here to share their ideas....

Thread Information