www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need help for my interview

Need help for my interview

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply in advance!!!

Am a PHP developer with around 5 years of experience with strong knowledge on PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT, AJAX and JQUERY. I have developed some static sites on word press and Joomla CMS. Also i have developed around 5 sites on Opencart as well. currently am working as a team leader in a chennai company. now am looking for a job change right now?

1) Could you please suggest me what type of questions i expect on my interview?
    2) Also my current CTC is 3,84,000/Year and how much can i ask as Expected CTC?
    3) Also could you please suggest some ideas for answering the questions?
    4) Do i need to prepare anything specific for the interview?
    5) Also if i relocate what can i expect as my Expected CTC?

Hope i will get your valuable suggestions and thanks once again in advance!!!

Employers want to get to know what level of skills you have and if you'll fit their needs... So there's no telling what questions you'll be asked.

You can google things like: PHP Interview questions.

Odds are you can also google "Salary Ranges for XX type of developers"

It wouldn't be a bad idea to mention the currency you're earning and or convert into US Dollars.

FIrstly you should be confident on your interview.This gives very good impression to the interviewer. Always give answer with smile.

nice information.

If you can, put together a portfolio of the sites you have built. Also you may wish to focus different versions of the portfolio to feature the skill set that a specific employer may be looking for. Above all, be realistic about your skill set.

Quote Originally Posted by bradhog View Post
    FIrstly you should be confident on your interview.This gives very good impression to the interviewer. Always give answer with smile.
    good suggestion thanks bradhog
    Last edited by mariamincey64; 01-27-2014 at 07:20 AM. Reason: thanks spelling mistake in post

Thread Information