www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Penalty

Google Penalty

Hi....My colleague's site was hardly hit by the penguin 2.1 update and he don't want allow that to happen again. He want to what really are the factors on which Google decide which sites to come in penalty and what not.Thanks for your responses in advance.

Google penalty is a general term that refers to a negative impact on a website's search ranking based on updates to Google's search algorithms. The penalty can be an unfortunate by-product, or an intentional penalization of various black-hat SEO techniques.

I never ger google penalty on mu sites but I think I never do because I do white hat seo

Here's a free tool to check which algorithm hit you

http://fruition.net/google-penalty-checker-tool/

if your site is penalized by Google you would come to know form Google web master account. And you would drop your keywords from SERP. Its better never try to attempt short cuts to put the keywords on ranking.

Google Penguin update is all about backlinks. For future proof seo, how he has to built natural links only by using keyword variation. Don't repeat the same keyword and URL.

Quote Originally Posted by pryidevsblog View Post
    Hi....My colleague's site was hardly hit by the penguin 2.1 update and he don't want allow that to happen again. He want to what really are the factors on which Google decide which sites to come in penalty and what not.Thanks for your responses in advance.

We never get notifications from Google if our Site is Penalized or Not, so how can we determine if we have been penalized or not?

Web Design Dubai

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Wilson View Post
    I never ger google penalty on mu sites but I think I never do because I do white hat seo
    Even my friend is also consult one freelancer whose worked from Ukraine. He also tols that he is using white Hat SEO technique to promote site.

I think this is most common to websites with Irrelevant or SEO links. You need to have a checklist of links
    1) Find out spammy or unusual links of your site make a list.
    2) Disavow links in google webmaster tools
    3) Keep checking your website in (Barracuda Panguin tool) Google it.

I hope these will help.

You can use your WebmasterTools by Google, check there if the website was currently considered as spam, you can also disavow low quality backlinks, after doing renovations for the site, submit it again to Google for reconsideration.

Quote Originally Posted by boysingh View Post
    You can use your WebmasterTools by Google, check there if the website was currently considered as spam, you can also disavow low quality backlinks, after doing renovations for the site, submit it again to Google for reconsideration.
    From where in webmaster tool I check my website is in spam or not. Need some more details please.

Smile Google penalty

Google penalty is a general term that refers to a negative impact on a website's search ranking based on updates to Google's search algorithms.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

From where in webmaster tool I check my website is in spam or not. Need some more details please.
    From your Webmaster Tools Dashboard, you must see a "Search Traffic" Button, Click it and you will see "Manual Actions", Click it and if the results shows that there were found spam actions from the website, You must next follow their suggested or recommended steps to make it right.

Quote Originally Posted by boysingh View Post
    From your Webmaster Tools Dashboard, you must see a "Search Traffic" Button, Click it and you will see "Manual Actions", Click it and if the results shows that there were found spam actions from the website, You must next follow their suggested or recommended steps to make it right.
    Hey boysingh that's really great to see the web master tool. I saw nothing in manual actions. Thanks by the way. I keep this mind and later if I facing the same problem I check this first.

Hey boysingh that's really great to see the web master tool. I saw nothing in manual actions. Thanks by the way. I keep this mind and later if I facing the same problem I check this first.
    No worries! I hope you/your friend's site would have greater results.

Thread Information