www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Domain name important?

Domain name important?

Domain name should have website keyword? If i have keyword on domain name will be useful for SEO?

Usually it is recommended to get a domain name that will surely suit/ describe your business, you can use your top keyword as your domain name. With this simple trick, you can instantly appear on the search engine, especially if your domain is really unique.

It's not mandatory to use your targeting keyword in your domain but you can.

Domain name is important for SEO. Our company www.inoutscripts.com gets a lot of clicks for php scripts and other 'scripts' related keywords from Google.

Anyway if you not on a niche market, or working in a general market, domain name can be insignificant.

Yes it is very important to use keywords in the domain name. It will help you a lot while doing SEO

Quote Originally Posted by Risky View Post
    Yes it is very important to use keywords in the domain name. It will help you a lot while doing SEO
    You are right it's very helpful to doing SEO. But I am a worry about Google's EMD algorithm. If I use keyword in my domain than I am sure there are also others who using the keyword in his/her domain. As my keyword is very common. Like have to keywords and one of them is Web design.

It seems to me that the watchword is 'Relevance'. The best results are achieved by a combination of things. I.e. If your domain name and keywords and pagetitle and Content (Header tags etc..) all demonstrate that the content matches, then you will score more highly with search engines.

Incidentally - it's very possible that the new TLDs that are coming on stream will be able to help businesses to target their SEO even more.

No Doubt It really good but i used same name domain last time Google's EMD algorithm was updated and i lost my all ranking keywords its effected a lot.

It is so much important not only for search engine but also for visitors liking as they can remember your site url.

Thread Information