dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: slider/gallery/carousel/magnify/zoom widget recommendations?

slider/gallery/carousel/magnify/zoom widget recommendations?

I would like to download code for image viewers such as sliders, carousels, galleries, magnify and zoom.

I have searched online and I feel like I am drowning with no way out.

I guess it's better they are responsive, compatible with older browsers. I get the impression Jquery ones are faster and smoother.

My questions are:

What image viewers do you recommend for sliders, carousels, galleries, magnify(image pops up larger) and zoom (lens moves around image showing a close up of that bit)?

Where is a good place to download code? e.g I found code canyon, but then I drowned again. I feel that someone with experience with many image viewers would give better advice than I have found online. A real person )

Thanks for your help.

Bootstrap

I'm a complete when it comes to web design and programming languages, but I have found that bootstrap has got some pretty useful jquery plugins that might just be what you're looking for.

Check out this carousel for instance: "http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#carousel"

The fact that it's part of the bootstrap framework, also means it's responsive!

you need to use one type of JS framework to avoid conflicts, i recommend jQuery.
    some jQuery plugins for your needs can be found in http://jquery-plugins.net/category/gallery

Thread Information