www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Analytic Tool ?

Analytic Tool ?

Hi Friends,

I Know that, Google Analytic is a best tool. Instead of Google, Is there any tool to analyses backlink of website.

You can't analyze backlinks through Google analytics. Google analytics is about traffic source and visitor information. Google webmaster gives you little idea about backlinks. If you are looking free tool try out backlinkwatch. You can also try ahrefs paid version($79) month.

Quote Originally Posted by garyson00 View Post
    Hi Friends,

I Know that, Google Analytic is a best tool. Instead of Google, Is there any tool to analyses backlink of website.

Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of internet data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage.Web analytics is not just a tool for measuring web traffic but can be used as a tool for business and market research, and to assess and improve the effectiveness of a web site

There are other analytics tool like Omniture provided by Adobe, Kissmetrics analytics and more, BUT these are paid, not free like Google Analytics.
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

There are many tools to check the back links, some of them are smallseotools, ahref, an add-on SEOQuake is also available to help you to know the number of back-links as well as the source of the back-links.

Everyone knows Google Analytic tools is the best bust you have to get authorization from google for using this tool. By the way smallseotool is also a way to check backlinks.

Quote Originally Posted by garyson00 View Post
    Hi Friends,

Why would you not want to use Google Analytics Tool?

WooRank and ahrefs are another good tools for website analysis but they are not good as Google Analytics.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of internet data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage.Web analytics is not just a tool for measuring web traffic but can be used as a tool for business and market research, and to assess and improve the effectiveness of a web site.

First think Google analytic tools is not for measuring back links. To check back links many tools are available like ahrefs.com I recommend this tool for checking back links.

Thread Information