dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Hi guys I need your help!!!!

Hybrid View

Hi guys I need your help!!!!

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to look at my post. So I came up with this unique idea for a website that I don't want to go into too much detail about for obvious reasons :P but I'm taking care of all the business stuff but I need some help developing the website (I did some programming in High School but obviously no-where near the standard required here), if we could work together to get this site up and running I wholeheartedly believe that this business venture can be extremely successful, please contact me if you're interested or would just like to lend some advice! There is no direct competitor out there at the present time so I'm working very hard to try and get this out there ASAP!

Thanks, Garry.

Hello,
    What kind of programming language you will be using asp.net or php or something else ?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rondavid View Post
    Hello,
    What kind of programming language you will be using asp.net or php or something else ?

Thanks.
    I'm not sure, I'm really pushing for this to look as smooth as possible, is their a particular language you would reccomend using? I've bought the domain but I've not started developing it yet.

Hi , Garry hopefully you have a wonderful Idea to convert it into running website , we are experienced web developers you can discuss the thing with me . I assure you that we together can build a wonderful website.

Skype - mac.bdeveloper

Quote Originally Posted by julianajones View Post
    Hi , Garry hopefully you have a wonderful Idea to convert it into running website , we are experienced web developers you can discuss the thing with me . I assure you that we together can build a wonderful website.

Skype - mac.bdeveloper
    Fantastic! I will add away and we can discuss more!

Hey Garry, I think I can help you, add me on skype: var24dotcom

Hi, I think I can help you. add me on skype : michaelbzone.

Not getting involved

The language that u will go to use depending on what you want to work... I will recomend u to use PHP... And if u want help, just contact me at email jn.perez[at]outlook[dot]com or mi fb JCPerez2405

This is the website that i develop Top Floor Marketing. And Im currently developing a different platform...

Hope to be helpfull

Hi everyone I have added your skype accounts, I just want the website to look as high level as possible because I'll be pitching it to companies to come aboard.

Thank you everyone for your advice! It's been super helpful!

Hi Garry. If you want any additional help feel free to contact me, bealstreetmedia[@]gmailDOTcom.

Just as a warning to Non-OP's this thread is written by a child. I wouldn't take it seriously.

Thread Information