www.webdeveloper.com

View Poll Results: What do you mainly use for backlink generating?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Directories/Article Bases

4 50.00%
  • Blog Replies

6 75.00%
  • Your own websites (link to each other)

4 50.00%
  • Online link networks

3 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Backlinks - Where is the best source for you?

Backlinks - Where is the best source for you?

Hi,

Now firstly, I know nobody is going to give away their "golden" finds for getting quality backlinks. I understand a good mixture of directories, blogs, websites etc is the key. But where do you find the quality backlinks.

Sure there are MANY websites out there offering free directory services, but are directories really the way forward.

How do you find the QUALITY relative content to link to your website. Do you approach webmasters via email, spam your way around or what?

Would love to hear more from others on your techniques.

I'm up for this, I am into directory submission and it is taking some time for my submission to be approved, and there is no assurance that it'll be approved after a long time.
    "Only gmble what you can afford to lose"

I think for future proof seo, its better to built contextual links using keyword variation(branded links). As per latest updates, I prefer links from guest posts(in content links not author bio).

I use my website, and blogging technique is also very good.

Visit Home Page

I want back links from guest blog, but till yet i could not manage to get it. Can anybody help me with guest blog topic related hosting.

Smile Directory submission and article submission is good for getting backlinks

* Make sure to search for Top PageRank websites as backlinks from those sites have higher weight for
    search engines.
    * Make sure to search for websites that mark your backlinks as DO Follow backlinks, backlinks set as
    No Follow have much less value to search engine when it comes to search engines ranking.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Building some ,edu and .gov domain backlink makes a lot of difference.Backlinks from squidoo page also has great value for SEO.

I realized that blog commenting is the easiest and fastest way to get backlinks, though we all know that most of blogs are "no follow" still you can get benefit from it.
    "Only gmble what you can afford to lose"

forum posting and social bookmarking site the best source for backlinks

I think instead of pagerank, we should consider domain authority and social presence of website.
    Quote Originally Posted by martin183 View Post
    * Make sure to search for Top PageRank websites as backlinks from those sites have higher weight for
    search engines.

Build quality links forgot about nofollow/dofollow. (Blog comments links are nofollow still it works.)
    Quote Originally Posted by martin183 View Post
    * Make sure to search for websites that mark your backlinks as DO Follow backlinks, backlinks set as
    No Follow have much less value to search engine when it comes to search engines ranking.

Thread Information