dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Is my site designed and developed seo point of view

Hybrid View

Is my site designed and developed seo point of view

Hi, friendz my site is http://www.managementsolutiontech.com and i have updated its contents and also rewritten urls in the site. But my site is not ranking well so please guys suggest me some advice to get good position in google. I am looking forward for your responses so please help me to get my site well and on the top.

First we need to know what keywords you are targeting. (Gorgeous website, by the way!)

Targeting keywords are as follows:

Website designing in mumbai

web designing

web hosting

mobile apps

seo services

web developemt

ecommerce portals

domain registration etc..

What Template is this?

I've seen something similar.

The design of your website is good and simple. It seems that, it wasn't getting enough traffic yet. Try to improve your SEO methods in order to improve ranks in your target keywords and improve traffics as well.

Smile

Oh thats really nice website... If you use meta keywords relevant to the specific page, and make them different on each page, they *do* count.

The content is king. Get full useful well structured content... headings, decent content incorporating keywords... that's your best bet.

We are also dealing with SEO services.. If you want to improve the position of your website . You can also contact us

Quote Originally Posted by devanggupta View Post
    Hi, friendz my site is http://www.managementsolutiontech.com and i have updated its contents and also rewritten urls in the site. But my site is not ranking well so please guys suggest me some advice to get good position in google. I am looking forward for your responses so please help me to get my site well and on the top.
    For being ranked highly by the search engines, most importantly your website should be professional, presentable and should have search engine friendly coding.

Meta Keywords are not crawlable by search engines anymore. Better work on the Title tags and content of your website. And always install an XML sitemap and robots.txt in your website.

Thread Information