www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: PHP Developers required!

PHP Developers required!

Are you looking to join an agency that is as passionate about Web Development and Design as you are? I am looking for a Mid-Level Web Developer to join a funky creative agency based in West London.
    The successful applicant will have commercial front end and back end web development experience across MVC frameworks, PHP5, HTML4, CSS3 and JavaScript. You will be an open minded individual and willing to provide input on project discussions and provide new ideas. An understanding of SCRUM/Agile approaches to workflow would be beneficial along with mobile development experience.
    You will be responsible for the development and upkeep of multiple large and medium scale web projects and participate in application design and planning discussions and work on projects as part of a team as well as on your own.
    This is an exciting opportunity to join a small agency that like to make a difference and are passionate about all things digital!

Hi KirstyAnne,

I am not based in UK. Please ping me on Skype if you are considering remote developers too. My Skype ID is cisin.jason

Very best regards,
    Jason

I am not from UK but i am working with number of UK based companies. I have years of experience with development and design. I would be very comfortable to discuss everything in detail with you over skype.

Please email me at kashif@webcrest.net with your terms and requirements. I will be back to you with my portfolio and price

Hey there,

Thank so much for posting this information.

When possible please contact me directly 1-800-219-1314 EXT 0

or skype: webdevelopmentgroup

WILL -

Dear KirstyAnne,

This is Nilesh Patel from India. I am a PHP web developer. I have around 7 years of experience in the web development field. Please contact me at skype: nilesh.gadhiya

Thanks,
    Nilesh

Kristy
    I am willing to work with your company. I have web and mobile development team. The name of my Company is Teknovate. You can get in touch with me at www.Teknovate.co.uk.

Robert Hollins

Hi,

We are interested. Please share your details to info@optisolbusiness.com

Regards,
    Mani

Thread Information