www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Could anyone code this for me please ?

Could anyone code this for me please ?

(Before I start I would like to say that I am a noob at coding but I am still learning html and php)

Ok so, is someone kind enough to code the following thing I'm gonna write that would be great :

So I want a simple text box in the middle of the page (with round corners if possible) and all the information that gets written in there is directly transfered to another private page ehich I only have access to. Please note that I don't really care about the fonts and all that stuff that I can add by myself.

If you need further information please say so !

Thank you for responding,
    55OUT

chertsey, a small town s.w. of london, england.
    Hi there 55OUT,

and a warm welcome to these forums.

Check out the attachment to see a PHP example.

You will either have to upload it to your server or install a program like...

...or...

...to view it.

coothead
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have not tried xampp, but I have tried EasyPHP and wamp server, and, of the two, I prefer wamp. The reason is that, as far as I am aware, EasyPHP can only be accessed as "localhost" (i.e. from the same machine it is running on. Whereas, wamp, by default, has the same limitation, but can easily be configured to allow access from other machines in your local network (if you have one).

Postscript: Local network access can facilitate testing on different screen resolutions.
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 02-11-2014 at 04:07 PM.

Thread Information