www.webdeveloper.com
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: creating website

  1. #1

    creating website

    what are the easy ways of creating a website using HTML.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    21
    Our company uses Dreamweaver for Developing websites. You can download a trial version from their website https://creative.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver.

    If your not familiar with their product you can watch some tutorials on youtube.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Managua, Nicaragua
    Posts
    38
    Studying buddy... Any software that u will use be easy if u dont know the basic about html...

    Go to read this HTML Tutorial

    There u will find all the info that u going to need to get the best way to create a website...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by JCPerez View Post
    Studying buddy... Any software that u will use be easy if u dont know the basic about html...

    Go to read this HTML Tutorial

    There u will find all the info that u going to need to get the best way to create a website...
    Well said @JCPerez, Hmm, he might also want to try codeacademy.com if he already know the basic
    and he just needs some review for his/her skills.
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6
    Hand coding to make a web page in HTML is not an easy way to build a web site.i would help if you create the web site using free web design software, free tools and more. However if you want to create website using HTML,you can start by creating your codes in simple text editor and saving them as.htm file or using HTML generator software.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2
    Youtube has great video tutorials for beginners. Here's just one of the many step-by-step playlists for learning HTML and CSS:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzlqj...FE1C118B3ED6AE

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by opa_razzastyle View Post
    Youtube has great video tutorials for beginners. Here's just one of the many step-by-step playlists for learning HTML and CSS:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzlqj...FE1C118B3ED6AE
    Youtube videos are good help also, but for those who are having kind of slow internet connection, Reading tutorials and online reviews would be much recommended.
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chandigarh
    Posts
    65
    Dreamweaver is the one of the most easiest way to make a website from HTMS at a stretch.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    39
    Hand coding a web page in HTML is not the easiest way to create a website. In fact, it's probably the slowest and least efficient way, and, depending on your inclinations, possibly the most tedious. If all you want is to create a website, you may want to consider using a visual web editor to do the job instead. Visual web editors, also called WYSIWYG web editors (What You See Is What You Get editors), are computer programs that let you design websites without needing any technical know-how.
    I am Creating Website for Businesses and Brands to build up online presence.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    1
    There are alot of pre-packaged options such as wordpress and Joomla that can offer simple and easy setup without any HTML knowledge.

  11. #11
    Dreamweaver cs6 is a cool tool in creating website, it is very user friendly.

    If you are into affiliate marketing and done have a list yet then you can also sell the products on you own site. You can use this free software tool to help you create the site in minutes. "thefreesoftwaredepot[dot]com/tracker/CashExtractorJoanWF/GetFreeSoftware/

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Emely View Post
    Hand coding to make a web page in HTML is not an easy way to build a web site.i would help if you create the web site using free web design software, free tools and more. However if you want to create website using HTML,you can start by creating your codes in simple text editor and saving them as.htm file or using HTML generator software.
    website design service

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Emely View Post
    Hand coding to make a web page in HTML is not an easy way to build a web site.i would help if you create the web site using free web design software, free tools and more. However if you want to create website using HTML,you can start by creating your codes in simple text editor and saving them as.htm file or using HTML generator software.
    Designers in any Web Design Company reach a successful stage after manually coding the language and then going using other alternatives.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HTML5 Development Center



Recent Articles