www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: creating website

creating website

what are the easy ways of creating a website using HTML.

Our company uses Dreamweaver for Developing websites. You can download a trial version from their website https://creative.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver.

If your not familiar with their product you can watch some tutorials on youtube.

Studying buddy... Any software that u will use be easy if u dont know the basic about html...

Go to read this HTML Tutorial

There u will find all the info that u going to need to get the best way to create a website...

Quote Originally Posted by JCPerez View Post
    Studying buddy... Any software that u will use be easy if u dont know the basic about html...

Go to read this HTML Tutorial

There u will find all the info that u going to need to get the best way to create a website...
    Well said @JCPerez, Hmm, he might also want to try codeacademy.com if he already know the basic
    and he just needs some review for his/her skills.
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

Hand coding to make a web page in HTML is not an easy way to build a web site.i would help if you create the web site using free web design software, free tools and more. However if you want to create website using HTML,you can start by creating your codes in simple text editor and saving them as.htm file or using HTML generator software.

Youtube has great video tutorials for beginners. Here's just one of the many step-by-step playlists for learning HTML and CSS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzlqj...FE1C118B3ED6AE

Quote Originally Posted by opa_razzastyle View Post
    Youtube has great video tutorials for beginners. Here's just one of the many step-by-step playlists for learning HTML and CSS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzlqj...FE1C118B3ED6AE
    Youtube videos are good help also, but for those who are having kind of slow internet connection, Reading tutorials and online reviews would be much recommended.
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

Dreamweaver is the one of the most easiest way to make a website from HTMS at a stretch.

Hand coding a web page in HTML is not the easiest way to create a website. In fact, it's probably the slowest and least efficient way, and, depending on your inclinations, possibly the most tedious. If all you want is to create a website, you may want to consider using a visual web editor to do the job instead. Visual web editors, also called WYSIWYG web editors (What You See Is What You Get editors), are computer programs that let you design websites without needing any technical know-how.
    I am Creating Website for Businesses and Brands to build up online presence.

There are alot of pre-packaged options such as wordpress and Joomla that can offer simple and easy setup without any HTML knowledge.

Dreamweaver cs6 is a cool tool in creating website, it is very user friendly.

If you are into affiliate marketing and done have a list yet then you can also sell the products on you own site. You can use this free software tool to help you create the site in minutes. "thefreesoftwaredepot[dot]com/tracker/CashExtractorJoanWF/GetFreeSoftware/

Quote Originally Posted by Emely View Post
    Hand coding to make a web page in HTML is not an easy way to build a web site.i would help if you create the web site using free web design software, free tools and more. However if you want to create website using HTML,you can start by creating your codes in simple text editor and saving them as.htm file or using HTML generator software.
    website design service

Quote Originally Posted by Emely View Post
    Designers in any Web Design Company reach a successful stage after manually coding the language and then going using other alternatives.

Thread Information