www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you Like Google+ ?

Do you Like Google+ ?

are you using Google+ as your social networking site

Yeah! I daily use it to chat with my friends and also for business.

Yeah, but not daily I'll check it every week. I prefer Facebook as my social network account rather than Google and Twitter. That doesn't mean that I not prefer Google+. I prefer both Google and Facebook.

Yes Google plus is a great way for increase your company brands

We update our Google + local business page occasionally. We mainly use Facebook and sometimes Twitter.

It's just a matter of time I think before Google + starts taking over. It's best to get a early jump start on things in my opinion.

Local businesses and other marketing companies are using this nowadays since it is very useful also to provide and make great online reputation, shares and +1s are also a great help to promote their websites, actually In my case I use it and I can see great results.

Google plus is the future of content marketing technology. So if anyone wants his interesting post to be viral, this is the place. Though it can also be good to generate leads and showing up your website to the rest of the world using Google Plus.

Google plus is a good social networking site that helps in the promotion of your website.

yes I like google+ and usually use its icons in my websites. Can somebudy tell me how to get a vanity url in G+??

yes I like google+ and it is a great SEO tool if you place google+ button on your web page.The more the number of google+ voting,the better your web page will rank

Quote Originally Posted by PageSeos View Post
    yes I like google+ and usually use its icons in my websites. Can somebudy tell me how to get a vanity url in G+??
    Hmm, if your details for your Google plus account is complete/ your page is linked to your google plus page through Google Webmaster Tools, you are just going to wait for Google to verify it, and when they know that you have the unique name or you have a unique character on Google Plus, they are going to send you an email which will enable you to activate and use the vanity URL..

Yes I am using dally google+ and share my update

yes it is a good networking site that helps in the promotion of your website.

We have several profiles for our company on different social networks, and FB is most actively used. We've just started our G+ page and hope to see some good results soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene_Axamit View Post
    We have several profiles for our company on different social networks, and FB is most actively used. We've just started our G+ page and hope to see some good results soon.
    Good luck in engaging with Google Plus, I hope you will reach your goals.

Thread Information