www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you Like Google+ ?

Yes I like Google+, and all its features, it allow us to make groups, hangout to make more relationship with the people in the same niche, Authorship, and most importantly Social Signal, i Regularly use G+

Yes off course but not more than Facebook and twitter.

Yes, I like a Google+. It's a good option to Group discussion, Video conference, Live chat in group and particular with any one person, It's a also good for increase your Business visibility. I think is best option for develop your business relation and brand.

Yes, Gplus is growing day by day rite now Gplus is getting s SEO heaven and we have seen lately how Google hooked it with YouTube comments and it will gonna be synchronized with Google glasses, Google has planned more for Gplus have a look for more details http://spritol.com/google-plus-is-no...n-near-future/

Google+ for business has continued to be a growth market for businesses and for search engine optimization.Sharing things on Google+ and encouraging others to +1 your content works essentially the same way as Facebook “likes”.

Yes I like Google+ and it's growing daily. It's not going to compete with facebook yet, but still it has 90M+ users.

I like the interface. Once you get used to how it all works it really is intuitive and powerful. The sharing capabilities an being able to effectively segment people by putting them in different circles is fantastic.

Only a little..

Google+ is one the new and strongly emerging social media, now people started using Google+ as Fackbook, Twitter and LinkedIn. I have also used it in my site with follow us section

Google+ is best social networking site to increase traffic on the site.

I use Google Plus for business promotions only. It is good social networking site, but not better than facebook.

Yes its a best social media website that helps in brand building and also in keyword boosting.

Yes i am using my Google+ as my social networking website & its feels good to use them with new features.

I use Google+ to connect with people around the world. It is a great way to build network.

Yes i like Google + Google+ add in my daily routine work.

Yes, but not spending much time on G+, this is new and only few of my friends are using it, i think soon in near future i will start using it like facebook.

Thread Information