dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Mobile App Platforms

Mobile App Platforms

Hi guys,

There are lots of mobiel app development platforms are available. But I want to develop an app based on popular platform and which is also in trend. I googled almost a whole day to search that which is the best platform, than I got two options Android and iOS. But, now I am very confused that which is the best in both of them?
    Suggest me and share your knowledge with me regarding mobile app development platforms.

I've moved this post to a new thread. Please do not post your questions in someone else's thread. However I'm not sure how much of a response you will get to your question, as I think it is based on a misconception, i.e. that one is "better" than the other. They both have large numbers of users and are not likely to go away (unfortunately). So you either have to develop for both, or one or other depending upon your target audience. That is, assuming you NEED to develop apps rather than responsive web sites (which are not platform specific).

By the way, I'm just curious, did it really take you a day of research to discover that there are two dominant mobile platforms to develop for (Android and iOS)?
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 02-07-2015 at 07:00 AM.

Hello friends, thanks for sharing such a really informative stuff here.

both Android and iOS are having their own established markets. So, You ahve to be ready with all your requirements then check out that in which platform it will be more feasible.

I think Android will be more feasible than iOS..

Below are few app plateforms

1. TheAppBuilder
    2. Good Barber
    3. Appery.io
    4. Appy Pie
    5. AppMakr

You can have appbuilder, appmachine and appery can be credible companies that can help you with your platform.

I completely agree with all of you guys, there are few mobile app platforms. TheAppBuilder, Appy Pie, Appery.io, AppMakr and more.

There are many mobile platforms available to help you build an app on a budget - quickly, and with no coding knowledge
    required.
    1. Appery.io
    2. Mobile Roadie
    3. The AppBuilder
    4. Good Barber
    5. Appy pic
    6. AppMachine
    7. GameSalad
    8. BiznessApps
    9. AppMakr
    10. ShoutEm

The following platforms are most commonly used and are pretty much famous ones.
    Appery.io, Mobile Roadie, The AppBuilder, Good Barber, Appy pic, AppMachine, GameSalad, BiznessApps, AppMakr, ShoutEm.
    Try any of them.

Right now there are lots of great options for mobile app developm,ent platforms. Phone Gap has been around for a bit and is easy to use. Titanium is good and so is Corona. My favorite new one is Xamarin.
    Since there are so many right now, I did a break down of the top 10 app platforms if you are looking for an overview of whats out there. I hope this helps. http://tipsoftech.com/16-best-mobile...ent-platforms/

Thread Information