How to make Database Driven Website?
Hello all, i am very very new to this web developing and trying to make a database driven website, unfortunately i am stuck at Microsoft SQL Sever 2012 not able to connect with adobe Flash and adobe Dreamweaver, how to make a Database Driven Website? what software and how does the database be and can anyone teach me from the beginning? thank you so much......
you can do some steps:
- check the database system that you want to use: MySql or MSSql
- check the programmer platform that you want: PHP or .Net
- then you can use some query to connect database and display all data.
Or you can tell me answers of 2 first questions, then I can help.
- I'm using MySQL on phpMyAdmin on WAMP server
- trying to develop using php on Flash
- how to connect to Flash?
Flash is only script in one site. You can integrate in your site.
give me your link site and we can have a look.
Ok, i got that i can make an php file accessing the database and retrieving the values and the flash can read those values from the xml that php file generated, and i cannot get the values from the xml file in ActionScript 3, but i can get the values in ActionScript 2..... but i want my website on ActionScript 3.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)