How to make Database Driven Website?
Hello all, i am very very new to this web developing and trying to make a database driven website, unfortunately i am stuck at Microsoft SQL Sever 2012 not able to connect with adobe Flash and adobe Dreamweaver, how to make a Database Driven Website? what software and how does the database be and can anyone teach me from the beginning? thank you so much......
you can do some steps:
- check the database system that you want to use: MySql or MSSql
- check the programmer platform that you want: PHP or .Net
- then you can use some query to connect database and display all data.
Or you can tell me answers of 2 first questions, then I can help.
- I'm using MySQL on phpMyAdmin on WAMP server
- trying to develop using php on Flash
- how to connect to Flash?
Flash is only script in one site. You can integrate in your site.
give me your link site and we can have a look.
Ok, i got that i can make an php file accessing the database and retrieving the values and the flash can read those values from the xml that php file generated, and i cannot get the values from the xml file in ActionScript 3, but i can get the values in ActionScript 2..... but i want my website on ActionScript 3.
1. Require user sign-in on your website
2. Create an administrative backend
3. Create robust forms with validation
4. Generate images intelligently
5. Send email from your web pages
6. Send or receive digital files
7. Connect database-driven select lists
8. Create Flash chart reporting
9. Make your site easier to maintain
10. Use just one database connection file
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)