Which are the Best ways to be on First page of Google?
I may be thinking to move a fresh domain's keywords to the top of the search engine results with competitive keywords like 'Web development company" With all the google updates is it possible to rank higher (not highest) in search results
Both on page and off page techniques will help you to be on the first page of Google but only if it is done efficiently and not like a spammer
Domain is not a matter that getting in to the first Page of Google. Following factors can help you even your domain very new
Tweak your Content to Targeted Keyword Combinations
Building Quality Back link to your Content
Source : Get On the First Page of Google Search
Yeah. It is possible when your sites contain are unique and relevant. Also add proper meta tags like title, description and keyword. This is a main factor that affect your site ranking. Add meta title and description with its proper length in characters.
I would try to achieve an easier keyword to go after first. Trying for something like 'Web Development Company' will be rather difficult. You will have much greater success going for something like Web Development Denver.
Most importantly you need to build quality backlinks and have relative unique content in addition to everything 'ketul' said about onpage SEO factors.
Check out the google keywords tool to research some keywords you may want to go after.
Hope this helps, best of luck!
I would say to rank your site more higher proper on-page is required and after that off-page play vital role to maintain your ranking or place your ranking on top. So be-careful while performing off-page activity.
Hello Friend, After so many updates by Google, the whole definition of "SEO is Change", or rather say "Now SEO can be Easily Defined", so the better way to rank is to follow Google, We say that we follow Google's Guidelines, but are we actually? NO, we just read the guidelines and start to altar it and try to make Google think this practice as Genuine One. But Google is now become smarter and smarter and that is why "Google is my Best Friend". Try to Think like all the SEO activities in this manner, i bet you will rank and you will never get penalize.
1. Do as Google Say: For SEO "Google and Google's Algorithm" are like religion, follow it properly.
2. NO Link Building: Try to build relationship and that relationship will definitely gives you the long lasting and legit support.
3. Stop Keyword Base Content: Start Content Base keyword, try to think in reverse order, don't try to cover keyword, try to provide right information for your domain, your keywords will automatically get covered, and if not invest it for branding of your services or products.
4. Stop Exact Match Keyword: Because whether you see yourself in Mirror or in water, both shows you your shadow, not the actual you, use keyword naturally, Google will Find you, wherever you are., because "Google Is our Best Friend".
5. NO Backlink Gaining: Start Being Modest instead working for backlink gaining, start to make effort for giving information and try to give other people some credit of their work.
6. No Social Signal Gaining: Try to be a active social media people, interact make relationship, put a step forward to make people your active media partners.
7. No Content Marketing: Say no to content marketing, or don't use content for your link building marketing, rather make it natural and use it for giving information and help to make other user aware about the things they don't know.
Hope this makes you to think a bit more differently than others, and You are also able to say that "Google is SEO's Best Friend"
You can take any of the following strategies from the above comments, but please always remember to avoid getting into the black hat practices, or even gray hat..It will lead you to nothing.
Great info. Thank-you.
Originally Posted by softqubetechno
It is completely my pleasure that my information is provide some assist to you all in our community, and hope to have a great knowledge sharing in future,
Originally Posted by WebDesignDenver
Yes, it is possible to rank your website higher in search engine results if you focus more on quality content, and brand optimization rather than your keywords optimization.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread