www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please Review My LoGo

Hybrid View

Please Review My LoGo

Please review it and would you please give some valuable report about this logo.......

Boostab

Looks really cool!

Not much to it. Simple and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDesignDenver View Post
    Not much to it. Simple and clean.
    Should I do more work on it??

It is nice. Very simple. If you can add little more elements to it then it'll look even more better

Less is more. It looks very nice and clean as is - I wouldn't be adding anything else to it.

Some minor things I would say however is that the 'ball' thing should be exactly centered over the 'bootstab' text below it, and the wording 'Your Marketing Guide' would be more effective coloured in the grey or the same teal green as the site. You might also try centering 'Your Marketing Guide' as it looks a tad too big to have it flush right.

Steve.
    In the process of learning: HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript.

Quote Originally Posted by stixstudios View Post
    Less is more. It looks very nice and clean as is - I wouldn't be adding anything else to it.

Some minor things I would say however is that the 'ball' thing should be exactly centered over the 'bootstab' text below it, and the wording 'Your Marketing Guide' would be more effective coloured in the grey or the same teal green as the site. You might also try centering 'Your Marketing Guide' as it looks a tad too big to have it flush right.

Steve.
    Thanks a lot. I have changed the whole logo. Would you please review again..!

I prefer the original version - but this one works for me as well, but perhaps a bit overpowering.

Contrary to what I said above, I think it needs to be bigger (around 280-300px wide?) however, doing so you would need to drop the 'boostab' colour/tone back a bit, ie. grey, not black. Alternatively, you could enlarge it just a bit but enclose the whole logo in a muted colour shape?

Also the text 'Your Marketing Guide' is floating nowhere in particular. In this case I would align it flush right because the triangles on the left will balance it.

Overall I really like your designs, all that's lacking is a bit of tweaking and 'fairy dust'.

btw. It would be best in future (perhaps you can go back and edit?) to insert your images instead of linking them via your website. That way it will make sense to others reading this post, ie. they see the progression of ideas, and therefore understand what has been said and perhaps learn from it.

Cheers Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by stixstudios View Post
    I prefer the original version - but this one works for me as well, but perhaps a bit overpowering.

Contrary to what I said above, I think it needs to be bigger (around 280-300px wide?) however, doing so you would need to drop the 'boostab' colour/tone back a bit, ie. grey, not black. Alternatively, you could enlarge it just a bit but enclose the whole logo in a muted colour shape?

Also the text 'Your Marketing Guide' is floating nowhere in particular. In this case I would align it flush right because the triangles on the left will balance it.

Overall I really like your designs, all that's lacking is a bit of tweaking and 'fairy dust'.

btw. It would be best in future (perhaps you can go back and edit?) to insert your images instead of linking them via your website. That way it will make sense to others reading this post, ie. they see the progression of ideas, and therefore understand what has been said and perhaps learn from it.

Cheers Steve.
    I really want to thank you

Sure thing.

Thread Information