www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Top 10 Free Photoshop Plugins for Designers

Top 10 Free Photoshop Plugins for Designers

Adobe Photoshop is a very powerful and feature-rich designing platform that aids designers to develop creative digital images. However, if you use some third party plugins in addition to Photoshop’s own features, you can extend this platform’s capabilities and can make its optimum use.

Though, there are several plugins that are available, some of which are free, but outdated while some are paid. So, we have worked out a list of some top plugins that not only free, but possess some wonderful features and are easy to use.

Read more: http://www.miracl3.com/top-10-free-p...for-designers/

I think that these plugins are really productive. Thanks Alexdavd for providing this kind of information. I actually searched for the plugins for a particular photoshop requirements such as "Social Kit" and "Composer" and i think they are worth it for any kind of Web development or artistic work.
    In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.

Software and Web development by miraclegroup

These tools has the ability to add a unique element to any website. Every tools has its own significance. It may be use for website development, for design or for Website Analysis. Like there is a new tool Website Hoarder for free website evaluation that gives you the information about the dollar value of your website.

-virtualPhotographer
    -superPNG
    -Curves
    -local contrast enhancement
    -B/W conversion
    -photomatic
    -grain generator
    -hot pixel
    -wire worm
    -plug-in switch

Thread Information